21st September 2021, KMS Solutions announced that it had joined the Scaled Agile Partner Network as...
KMS Solutions Insights
Driving changes for better business and making the difference through modern technology
Discover our Latest Release
August 3rd, 2021, KMS Solutions and Mambu announced a partnership to co-develop a digital platform...
To meet the increasingly diverse financial services needs of tech-savvy young customers, banks are...
Hochiminh City, February 18th, 2020, the technology company KMS Solutions issued a press release...
Ho Chi Minh City, 17th July 2020 - KMS Solutions announced that it has formally concluded a service...
Atlanta, GA - March 6, 2020 - Katalon is proud to announce the launch of a new partnership...
Automation testing has become increasingly vital in today's fast-paced and competitive business...
Explore more topics
Frequent Asked Questions
When choosing an IT Outsourcing vendor, it's important to have a clear knowledge of what your organization requires from this partnership. There are main factors to consider such as technical expertise, rate of employment, practical experience, maturity level as a company, team seniority, average employee tenure &turnover rate, legal matters, cooperation models, IT certifications, and their warranties.
We recommend that you list out these points, determine the ones that are the most relevant for your business, and review your future IT partner point by point or simply fill the request form for our consultant to advise directly.
KMS offers 3 ranges of prices based on the model and your company's requirements:
- Dedicated Team Model: The client and KMS agree on a staffing plan for which client will be invoiced. The monthly rate is based on: Type of Skills and Roles, Relevant years of experience, and Work Location.
- Capacity Model: KMS team will provide a fixed capacity (man-hours available) to the client and charge the client based on the actual
consumption or the minimum commit in case the consumption is below the minimum commit.
- Fixed price project: KMS charges the client a fixed fee based on milestones for a defined scope of work.
Whether you want to have a trusted partner to take full ownership of your product, build a dedicated Digital Team, or simply make up for the resources you lack, there are options for you.
- UI/UX Stack: React, React Native, Vue, Angular, Ember, iOS-Swift, Android-Java, Ruby
- Application Stack: NodeJS, Java, .NET, PHP, Python, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch...
- Storage Stack: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Aurora, MongoDB, Cassandra, S3, Redact...
- Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services; Microsoft Azure; Google Cloud Platform
And many more.
KMS Solutions have successfully delivered numerous projects to our partners and customers, and hope that we can extend similar assistance to your company.
KMS approaches and processes are aligned in a way to form long-term trusted relationships with our customers in building world-class software and solutions.
First, our consultants work closely with you to understand your needs, therefore assessing your customer journey and identifying quick wins.
Second, we hand-picked the professionals, tools, and development methodologies that best fit your projects and start to transform your applications by pivoting to Cloud or Hybrid, and operations through Intelligent Automation (RPA)
Lastly, not only do you receive ongoing support from our experts to ensure your product’s functionalities, but also we would optimize run mode, with maintenance and monitoring constantly throughout the project.